Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dream

A phoenix home whose backyard had a pool and was backed against Sonoran desert. Night. Morgan and Devin are still out playing capture the flag somewhere. You were blasting the stereo with Godspeed You Black Emperor, for a more dramatic and cinematic soundtrack to the match. I guess i was inside, finished..... In the morning, Stephe and Xris were present. Stephe and I were going to do errands, but Xris announced that, No, we had to go to the Middle Earth Store to get Stephe some hobbit clothing, because he looked like a hobbit. When Stephe rounded a corner, I took one look at him and saw that his nose was considerably huge. Like a proboscis monkey or saiga antelope. Then I awoke.

This is significant because Xris told me today at 9:54 AM :

Xris: I often have dreams with Nayt, Morgan and Devin.
Nayt: Can i quote you on that? On my keane brother blog?
Xris: yep

~N

1 comment:

sealmo said...

re re re re reeeemixxxx!